The European Dietetic Action Plan (EuDAP)
The European Dietetic Action Plan (EuDAP) 2015-2020 , launched by The European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians (EFAD) in October 2015, is a commitment by dietitians throughout Europe to take actions that will achieve better nutrition and sustainable health, through pro-active engagement with Health 2020  and the European Food and Nutrition Action Plan (FNAP) (2015-2020) . The action plan is designed to harness the power of collaboration among NDA’s and HEIs, to work together, proudly talk about and circulate the yearly EuDAP report to all key stakeholders at their national level e.g. Ministers of Health. The EuDAP contains five key objectives, based on the FNAP. These objectives may be achieved at national, organisation or local level; recognising the contribution that dietitians make at all levels of society.
The EuDAP key objectives
- Ensure that healthy food and nutrition is accessible, affordable, attractive and sustainable.
- Promote the gains of a healthy diet and nutritional support throughout the life course, especially for the most vulnerable groups in clinical settings and the community.
- Use dietitians as educators and experts in community and clinical settings to advise the general population, other health professions, authorities (for example ministries, health insurance companies), mass media and industry.
- Invest in establishing the effectiveness of dietitians in the delivery of better health through improved nutrition.
- Strengthen governance, alliances and networks for a health-in-all-policies approach.
 European Dietetic Action Plan EuDAP (2015-2020) (http://www.efad.org/en-us/eudap/)
 Health 2020: a European policy framework and strategy for the 21st century. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2013
 WHO Europe. European Food and Nutrition Action Plan 2015-2020