E-learning for dietitians: Nutrition advice for the general public
2020 EuDAP Report / by admin / 333 views
In this course dietitians will find evidenced based advice that can be shared with the general public.
This site is open to all Dietitians, both INDI members and non-members, and will contain information to support dietitians who are involved in the national campaign to support public and patients during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- Leaflets and booklets
- Advice for health conditions
- Listing ID: 640
- National Dietetic Association: IRELAND - Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute
- EFAD Education Associate Member: none or other than from the list
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 2. Promote the gains of a healthy diet and nutritional support throughout the life course, Objective 3. Use dietitians as educators and experts in the community and clinical settings
- Target audience: Health professionals
- Type: E-learning
- COVID-19 special issue: Yes
- Read more (link): https://learning.indi.ie/course/view.php?id=46