Greek 5th phase of WHO Europe COSI
2018 EuDAP Report / by admin / 347 views
Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative (COSI) is a unique system to measure trends in overweight and obesity among primary school-aged children.
Activities in Greece – data collection from 35 municipalities in Greece and data management of all results throughout Greece.
- Listing ID: 230
- National Dietetic Association: GREECE - Union of Dietitians – Nutritionists of Greece
- EFAD Education Associate Member: GREECE - Alexander Technological Education Institute of Thessaloniki
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 5. Strengthen governance, alliances and networks
- Target audience: Health professionals, General Public, Children and Adolescents, Parents, Policy Makers, Local Community
- Participating countries or institutions: Over 40 Member States of the Region participate in this project