Maternal, infant and young child nutrition
2018 EuDAP Report / by admin / 291 views
Education of health workers on maternal, infant and young child nutrition, and quality healthcare related to maternal, infant and young child nutrition is on-going in multiple countries.
- Independent consultant for the development of a maternal, infant and young child nutrition resource pack for midwifery educators in the universities in Papua New Guinea (funded by UNICEF).
- Independent consultant for the integration of measures to audit breastfeeding supportive practices into a national health service quality programme in Mongolia (funded by UNICEF).
- Independent consultant for the review of breastfeeding related practices and service in Iran and recommendation for the future. (funded by UNICEF).
Adviser to a project to develop and pilot testing a tool to examine environmental aspects of infant feeding in maternity hospitals.
- Listing ID: 452
- National Dietetic Association: IRELAND - Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute
- EFAD Education Associate Member: none or other than from the list
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 1. Ensure that healthy food and nutrition is accessible, affordable, attractive and sustainable, Objective 3. Use dietitians as educators and experts in the community and clinical settings, Objective 5. Strengthen governance, alliances and networks
- Target audience: Health professionals, General Public, Children and Adolescents, Parents, Educators, Policy Makers