NutritionDay International Day of Dietitians
2019 EuDAP Report / by admin / 253 views
On March 13, at the Yverdon-les-Bains hospital, the team of dietitians from the nutrition and dietetics department held an information stand in the hospital hall, on the occasion of their international day. The aim is to draw attention to an important profession in the health system.
In 2019, the theme of the day was a trendy subject: local food.
- Listing ID: 463
- National Dietetic Association: SWITZERLAND - Swiss Associaton of Registered Dietitians, Schweizerischer Verband diplomierter Ernährungsberater/innen
- EFAD Education Associate Member: none or other than from the list
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 2. Promote the gains of a healthy diet and nutritional support throughout the life course, Objective 3. Use dietitians as educators and experts in the community and clinical settings
- Target audience: General Public
- Type: Event
- Read more (link): http://www.canalalpha.ch/actu/pas-de-pomme-pas-de-chocolat/