Pleasure in the Canteen - training for school food service actors
2018 EuDAP Report / by admin / 518 views / Popular
Training sessions for educational professionals and school teams. This action titled “Pleasure in the canteen”, is carried by the CENA and supported by the DGAl (Directorate General of Food)
Problem: We discuss the challenges faced by professionals who provide school meals to children and teens.
Actions: training program during ten days for all actors in the making of the school lunch
Results: Each training program is assessed. An evaluation of the first ten years was conducted in 2018.
- Listing ID: 483
- National Dietetic Association: FRANCE - French Association of Nutritionist Dietitians - AFDN, Association Française des Diététiciens Nutritionistes
- EFAD Education Associate Member: none or other than from the list
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 1. Ensure that healthy food and nutrition is accessible, affordable, attractive and sustainable, Objective 5. Strengthen governance, alliances and networks
- Target audience: Health professionals, Children and Adolescents, Parents, Educators, Policy Makers, Employees
- Read more (link): http://alimentation.gouv.fr