We’re launching and updating our Sustainable Diets pages throughout September and inviting you to check back regularly to work through the information.
There will be updates to our One Blue Dot toolkit and new projects from our corporate partners, including new resources from our Sustainable Hacks competition winners.
What else can you expect?
- 1 Sept – How do you start a sustainable diet?
- 2 Sept – Launching One Blue Dot champions
- 3 Sept – Article: Sustainable Schools
- 4 Sept – Blog: ‘Why Registered Dietitians should do environmental sustainability’
- 7-15 Sept – Sustainable Hacks
- 10 Sept – PEN Sustainable Food Systems Tools & Resources
- 12 Sept – Plates, pyramids and planets. Developments in national healthy and sustainable dietary guidelines: a state of play assessment
- 19 Sept – British Food Fortnight – how to buy seasonal local fruit and veg
- 21-25 Sept – Sustainable Eats with Quorn Foods
- 23 Sept – Recycle Week
- 26 Sept – Evidence – Eating like there’s no tomorrow: Public awareness of the environmental impact of food and reluctance to eat less meat as part of a sustainable diet.
- 28 Sept – One Blue Dot FAQs and Sustainable Baskets with Aldi
- 29 Sept – Sustainable diets group webinar: Working in the field of food sustainability – Showcasing professionals putting sustainability into practice”
Keep up with the latest updates by following #BDASustainableSeptember on social media, and please use the hashtag to let us know what you’re doing to be sustainable this month!