The application of Celiac disease Guidelines in school canteen
2018 EuDAP Report / by admin / 357 views
Thesis about celiac disease and the application of Guidelines in school canteen in Lombardy.
Guidelines are well applicated in school canteen in Lombardy, especially about meal composition and food variety. As result, most of children and teacher are pleased to eating gluten free meals as lunch break in school where they study or teach .
- Listing ID: 412
- National Dietetic Association: ITALY - Italian Association of Dietitians, Associazione Nazionale Dietisti (ANDID)
- EFAD Education Associate Member: none or other than from the list
- EuDAP key objectives: Objective 1. Ensure that healthy food and nutrition is accessible, affordable, attractive and sustainable, Objective 3. Use dietitians as educators and experts in the community and clinical settings
- Target audience: Health professionals, General Public, Children and Adolescents, Parents, Educators
- Type: Document, Research
- Participating countries or institutions: This work was made in collaboration with AIC (Italian Celiac Association).
- Read more (link): https://www.aiclombardiahome.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Tesi-Elena-completa-4-marzo-PDF.pdf